Katanax - Technical specifications of the K2 laboratory equipment
The K2 Prime fluxer:
Optional "HX" High-Throughput package
The "HX" option allows special K2 Primes to complete fusion cycles in 15-20% less time than the regular version.
This package consists in a modified electrical circuitry, incorporating larger heating elements and a second mold-cooling blower.
It bears the part number KP5201A, but will be pre-installed in your instrument upon manufacturing; it must therefore be ordered at the same time as the fusion machine.
Just make sure your power outlet can withstand up to a 20 A current.
Installation is fairly simple, just like another lab furnace:
- Run a wire from the breaker box to the installation site. (You might well have some already installed.)
- Connect the end of that wire to the included special outlet.
- Connect instrument to this wall outlet and turn on.
- Enjoy !
What is in the K2 Prime box
- 1 fluxer (K2 Prime main unit)
- 1 tool kit (hex keys, spare fuses...)
- 1 instruction manual
- 1 USB memory stick (for firmware upgrades and program backups)