Katanax - Features of the K2 Prime electric fusion machine
The K2 Prime: Features
- Color LCD touch-screen interface.
- "Manager" and "User" modes.
- Improved temperature control.
- Quieter running.
- USB connectivity.
- Stronger motors, sturdier electronics.
- Integrated locking safety shield.
- Available in regular or "HX" (high-throughput) version.
- Entirely automated
- Fully reproducible fusion methods
- Perfect reproducibility using a closed electric furnace: all crucibles and molds are exactly at the same temperature
- No gases used, so no post-combustion toxic products released
- Minimal heat dissipation; no need for a powerful vent hood
- Integrated, auto-locking protection shield with safety glass viewport
- Makes glass disks for XRF and can also readily do peroxide or pyrosulfate fusions
- Ready to fuse with built-in methods for oxides, minerals, metals, alloys, sulfides, fluorides and more
- Can perform solid oxidations
- Fully customizable fusion methods
- A simple, intelligent, high-performance furnace
- Easy installation
- Intuitive graphical interface
- Easy icon and menu navigation
- Virtually maintenance-free; easy component access
- 1-year limited warranty